Friday, February 11, 2011

........

There is no title to this blog as honestly, I struggle every time to think of catchy line that will draw you in. This is where I am right now in this moment: lacking in inspiration, the only thing that I know is that Valentine's Day is on Monday and well people...there's just not enough words to even begin.




So I'm sitting here thinking, trying to find the words, the inspiration and nothing..............



I'm realizing more and more the true art of writing, blogging, tweeting, placing small sentences on Facebook. I read articles about how I should blog, how to do it better, how to get people interested but I finally realized today....that as much as I strive to be authentic, being authentic has to be sporadic, at the last minute, caught off guard, unplanned, unprepared it's just going to be what it's supposed to be ...whatever that may be coming from out of me onto this blog.



So I've struggled long enough with keeping it all business, cause after all what good is it if you don't know the real me: unfiltered, unprepared, unorganized, scatter brained, vulnerable, here, there, everywhere. My mind is prone to wonder and I'm making it my goal to write in this blog for a straight 30 days and you're going to know it all, well maybe not all cause let's be real; when does ANYONE reveal everything?



Thank goodness I'm not planning to take any part in politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment