Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WtheH Wednesday

Wednesday's tend to be rotten for me for some reason.  I really need to get to the bottom of why they tend to be so.  The shear rotten-ness of Wednesday's is the reason why I have the WtheH Wednesday blog now, but before I start with all the WtheH's I want to share a piece of my day:

Today really sucked.  LOL   Yes that's "all professional" right? Saying "Today really sucked"?

Well it did, and on account of avoiding being "fake" I'll just tell you all that I had to be reminded of something today that I've been trying to drill into my own head and into my heart for over the last year, so here it goes:

Sometimes it really just doesn't matter what people think of you cause you only need to be happy with yourself.  Too much time is waisted on the need to pretend that you're something that you're not in order to be accepted by others.  It's taken me some time to finally come to the realization that people will ALWAYS have their own opinions of who you are and no amount anything that you do will change their minds.

Your self worth shouldn't reside behind other's perception of who you are. You're value is far greater than you realize. Our creator didn't create garbage when he created you.

You've got to learn to be happy with your life, happy with yourself and happy to be who you are without the pressure or the stress of other's expectations of you.  You can't make EVERY ONE happy and if you try you'll loose and become nothing but a shadow of who you're suppose to be.

This way of thinking can be applied to your current position at work, your relationships with people, the critics that want to pick your creative work apart....whatever.  I'm pretty much convinced that I need to be reminded of this EVERY DAY cause after a time I get lost and start trying to please other people and it's just flat out: IMPOSSIBLE and I become the "looser".

So if there can be an upside to the ROTTEN- mid week day.. I hope that this helps someone else, cause tomorrow is a new day and today will just be another day in the past.

So this is my 2nd blogpost of WhattheH Wednesday and I'm looking forward to Thankful Thursday:

WtheH is up with some people's listening skills? I've realized that just because someone looks you in the eye and acknowledges what you say doesn't constitute them REALLY listening. I'd call this person out publicly but I'll just leave at this: WtheH?

WtheH is up with the orange wire that was suppose to be put in the ground a week ago at our house Comcast?  I KNOW people are driving by our yard and wondering:
"WtheH? Are they stealing cable from their neighbors yard" cause it really looks like it with the cable running across our yard to the back of the house.

And my most important WtheH moment for the week:  How is The Office going to be successful without Steve Carell? WtheH was he thinking abandoning all of his devoted fans! Ugh..... I will now have to settle for Dwight in hopes that NBC will not let me down again. WtheH NBC? WtheH Steve?

Here's looking forward to Thursday in 38 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment