Sunday, January 26, 2014

Jennifer & Ryan

Ryan & Jennifer Canales
Poole's Mill Park
November 24, 2012

Wowsers - have things been crazy.  It pretty much took the entire month of January for me to recover from all the craziness of November and December, much for which, I am extremely THANKFUL.

I'm so excited to finally be able to share the photo sessions from the last part of the 2013 year.

We will begin with - Jennifer and Ryan - Wed on November 24th 2012.

I was so happy to be able to spend time with Jennifer and Ryan again.  Driving out to the location I thought back to their wedding day and how happy everyone was and how stunning Jennifer looked in her wedding dress.  I remembered how excited  Ryan was putting on his final details on his suite with his groomsmen and how lovingly he looked at Jennifer throughout the day.

It only occured to me, minutes before my arrival to photograph them, that we had scheduled their photo session on their anniversary date.  Since the previous November, Ryan has achieved the goals that were placed before him, in service to our country and Jennifer has had several accomplishments of her own this past year and is as proud as ever of her man and happily anticipating what the future has in store for them both.

The weather was about 42 degrees on the day of the session, but you would have never known it by the way that they worked together to commemorate their 1 year anniversary in photographs.

Thank you Jennifer and Ryan for being so awesome! 

Now here's a few favorites from the session......








 

No comments:

Post a Comment