Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lucky Girl!!

Despite all that I've been through in the last week, I consider myself to be one lucky girl. I have been so eager to share my experience with you all from my visit at Smith's Olde Bar on Friday the 21st. Sadly I had to take an emergency trip out of my beautiful state to the desolite landscape of Rio Hando Valley Texas (another story for another time). Had I been able, the following pictures would have been up for all to see within 24 hours.
The Affenders opened up the night in a very big way. I love hearing new bands in the intimate setting that Smith's Olde Bar offers. I've told you all before, if you are in Atlanta, you MUST check out Smith's Olde Bar. The venue is awesome and I've yet to be disappointed! The Affenders are officially the first band that I've photographed in a concert setting (exciting!). The music was great and the experience of bobbing in and out of the crowd to capture the images of the band was so much fun. Everyone in the crowd was loving the music and you could feel the energy and vibe that the band was putting off and it was awesome! I love when a band has a killer drummer and The Affenders definitly do. To top things off and make it super sweet - She's a super cool rocker chick and the girl can keep a beat like no ones buisness. You can check out the awesomeness that is The Affenders by clicking HERE.

It was a huge night for Nine Times Blue as it was the night of their official EP release! I was stoked to be able to show my support of the band by documenting the night for the guys. Thank you Kirk, Greg, Jeff and Jason for putting on an awesome show and for letting me invade your space for a time. The night would not have been possible if Kirk wouldn't have asked me to photograph their show, so for that, I'm HUGELY Thankful! It will be to Kirk's credit - when I say - that I just found another division of photography that I LOVE and I'm looking forward to being able to do this a lot more in the future. All the guys from Nine Times Blue are super cool and I was so excited to be able to meet them all. A huge congrats, for everything they've been able to achieve thus far with their music. It's inspiring to be able to see someone that you know do something they love and do it well. We are all now reaping the enjoyment of their music - so cool. To check out Nine Times Blue click HERE
Here's to another awesome night at Smith's Olde Bar!

The Affenders........






Nine Times Blue......








No comments:

Post a Comment