Friday, October 29, 2010

It was a beautiful day for a Senior Portrait Session

It was beautiful on Saturday when I was able to meet up with the Larson sisters for Lyndsey's senior pictures and both the girls portraits together. I loved working with  Lyndsey and McKenna. They're both so uniquely different but when they're together they bring out the best in each other. I really enjoyed being able to hang out, goof off and get to know each of girls better. Lyndsey and McKenna's carefree attitudes made the session loads of fun. Thanks Lyndsey and McKenna for allowing me to photograph you again this year.  Lyndsey,  I wish you a very happy senior year!

















Despite fear that snakes might have been lurking in the waters of the lake, Lindsey was willing to take the risk and I'm so glad she did, this last picture was one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment