Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sometimes the Answer just isn't that Complicated

Have you ever felt so overwhelmed that no amount of anything that you'd have to say would begin to cover the very minimum of what you have to express?

I've been in that bubble for months now.  2 weeks ago I started to see that the bubble was about to burst and sure enough ...it did.

Clarity encompassed by uncertainty.

This has only happened to me a few times my life:

1. The day my kids were born
2. The day after my car accident
3. Friday, June 1st the day I quit my 3 year full time job.

Don't waist another minute of your life waisting it away.  Hold tight to the things you know to be right and hold on even tighter to the priorities you have in your life.   When it's your time to go, it's your time to go and that phrase doesn't only apply to your time here on earth but in anything: a bad relationship, a unhealthy friendship, a job.....whatEVer that may be, especially if you know that you're in it for all the wrong reasons.

I found myself fighting for something that I shouldn't have been fighting for in the first place. 

My friends: Your true value and self worth should not be determined by the amount of pay that you make, the position you have at your job or what people have to feel, think or say about you.  At the end of the day, you are the one that has to live with your choices and convictions.

Nothing is certain and at any point everything can change, that's the wonderful thing about life.

When we pray for stuff from God and the answer is clear, it is what it is.  Sometimes the answer just isn't that complicated, we complicate the answer because we want to justify the reason why it shouldn't be what it is. 
 
Well, now that I have time back to spend with my kids I also have the time to refocus on photography!  Every blog is best closed with a picture, so this is one I took a couple of weekends ago.




atlanta wedding photographer
Enjoy this Atlanta wedding photography provided by Christina Juleson with Captured Essence Photography in Atlanta metro area.

Christina Juleson is anything but your average Atlanta wedding photographer.Each wedding is treated with the utmost care and creativity not found with other Atlanta wedding photography studios. Your wedding day is carefully crafted to offer one of a kind unique photography in the Atlanta area.

This is Atlanta wedding photography at its best.Christina Juleson with Captured Essence Photography is based in Alpharetta Georgia within the Atlanta metro area.Offering wedding coverage in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Cumming, Roswell, Lawrenceville, Athens, Macon and in all the following states: Michigan, Tennessee, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Kentucky and Texas. Call for more information if your wedding is in a different destination than those listed.

Christina Juleson with Captured Essence Photography does provide additional photography service other than wedding photography.Please consider our studio for high school senior photography, child photography or family photography in the Atlanta area and surrounding cities.

Learn more about Atlantawedding photography

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Christina! Can't wait to hear the whole story. And I love that picture!
    See you tomorrow, I hope!

    ReplyDelete