Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dig it? Ditch it?

So my first week at home has been both fun and exhausting!  Daily morning walks with my kids and our two dogs are the highlight of my day.  I've been afforded the time to do some organizing and some major cleaning projects such as our garage.  Little do you know how much junk you accumulate until you start going thru it all.  Upon one of my rants I was hard pressed into expressing to Ray that we do not need to hold onto things that we NEVER use thus inspiring this installment of Dig It! Ditch It!


Dig It:

* Cool breeze in my hair with my kids and our dogs on our walk
* Interesting photographic mold found at the base of a tree in the woods during our walk
* Morning quiet time - my kids would say Ditch It! but I LUV it...  time to read a good book and do some inner reflection   :) 
* A Clean garage - it only took me like 6 hours but boy it feels GREAT having it clean!
* Kendell's first summer camp away from home officially begins tomorrow morning - uber exciting! 

Ditch It:

* That crummy vacuum cleaner that is missing all of it's parts that I've been trying to unload for the last 2 years.  I found it yesterday in the trunk of my husband's car and I think I just witnessed him put it in my newly cleaned garage! ugh*
* Sewing -  or should I say Re-Sewing : I was so proud that I used my sewing machine to sew on Kendell's troop patches on his uniform only to become mortified at the discovery that I sewed them on as troop 250 instead of 205.  I prayed for patience, little did I know that I would need to practice it on myself!
* Missing Kendell already and he hasn't even left yet - Oh LORD what am going to do with myself?

Hope you guys are having a great weekend!




atlanta wedding photographer
Enjoy this Atlanta wedding photography provided by Christina Juleson with Captured Essence Photography in Atlanta metro area.

Christina Juleson is anything but your average Atlanta wedding photographer.Each wedding is treated with the utmost care and creativity not found with other Atlanta wedding photography studios. Your wedding day is carefully crafted to offer one of a kind unique photography in the Atlanta area.

This is Atlanta wedding photography at its best.Christina Juleson with Captured Essence Photography is based in Alpharetta Georgia within the Atlanta metro area.Offering wedding coverage in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Cumming, Roswell, Lawrenceville, Athens, Macon and in all the following states: Michigan, Tennessee, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Kentucky and Texas. Call for more information if your wedding is in a different destination than those listed.

Christina Juleson with Captured Essence Photography does provide additional photography service other than wedding photography.Please consider our studio for high school senior photography, child photography or family photography in the Atlanta area and surrounding cities.

Learn more about Atlantawedding photography

No comments:

Post a Comment