Friday, January 11, 2013

2013 Kids Photography Bound

So over the last 5 1/2 months I've had time to think about what is going to be in store for us as a business in 2013.  I am so excited of what is to come in the next month as I let you all see every thing that I've been up to for the last couple of months.

The month of December was absolutely crazy busy.  Wedding photography editing, photo shoots and a last minute trip to Texas for a 2 week getaway with family and friends, absorbed every minute of the 31 supposed to be jolly days of Christmas.  By the time New Year's Eve came around I was still trying to recover from the shock of realizing that the month of December had come and gone.  

Now that I'm settling into the new feel of 2013, I'm finally able to breath and catch you all up on some awesome photo sessions that I had the privilege of partaking in, in the month of December. But before I post,  I just want to express how happy I am that the Miyan's predictions were incorrect.  Now, everyone can just relax and enjoy their lives until the History Channel finds some other outlandish dooms day show to air!   YES ~ I just went there.  :)

I digress.

I love kids.  If I were able, I think I could easily be talked into having like 13 or 14 of them but I don't see that happening in the foreseeable future, and I'm sure when Ray reads this he's going to have a panic attack.  So in the  meantime I'm just enjoying photographing other people's kids and I enjoyed every minute that I was able to spend with these beautiful faces at Whispering Hope.  Some of the children I photographed last year are now energetic walksters (My dictionary explanation: Rockstars at Walking) and my heart completely melted at the sight of the babies this year one of which was only 3 weeks old.  


It was a difficult task trying to pick my favorites as there were so many......



I simply couldn't stop smiling as I prepared the images of this little girl, she was all giggles!








She was so sweet. Her mom told me that she didn't want to have her picture taken but by the time we were done she didn't want to leave.





This little guy was cutting it up with me and we had so much fun together.  I love photographing kids that have fun. Parents: "say cheese", "sit still", "behave yourself", are considered CURSE words by me and not allowed to be used while I photograph your kids.  The kids and I enjoy it greatly when parents take a time out and let the magic of a silly moment happen. I said and signaled the OK he proceeded to copy my hand gesture on his face.  






This little girl gets "Best Hairdo" of the day, I was seriously considering chopping off all my hair after I photographed her!


I'm certain this little boy could be the next Gerber baby, he's all business and so cute!



We had our work cut out for us with this next curly haired Q T.  He kept spinning in the same spot over and over and over again.  By the time we were done, his grandmother and mom had experienced a high energy work out! His blue eyes were beautiful.



My absolute favorite from the day... this black/white of our youngest model of the day and our "Best Hairdo" of the day, only 3 weeks old. Beautiful girl.

 

We're going to be launching our Kids Photography website in February, so keep a look out.  
 
If you're looking for a way to contribute to your community check out Whispering Hope's website HERE.

Thanks to all the ladies and gents that work so hard every day to help families in need!

Happy Friday Everyone! 




atlanta wedding photographer

Enjoy this Atlantawedding photography provided by Christina Juleson with Captured Essence Photography in Atlanta metro area.

Christina Juleson is anything but your average Atlantawedding photographer. Each wedding is treated with the utmost care and creativity not found with other Atlantawedding photography studios. Your wedding day is carefully crafted to offer one of a kind unique photography in the Atlantaarea.

This is Atlantawedding photography at its best. Christina Juleson with Captured Essence Photography is based in Alpharetta Georgiawithin the Atlanta metro area. Offering wedding coverage in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Cumming, Roswell, Lawrenceville, Athens, Macon and in all the following states: Michigan, Tennessee, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Kentucky and Texas. Call for more information if your wedding is in a different destination than those listed.

Christina Juleson with Captured Essence Photography does provide additional photography service other than wedding photography. Please consider our studio for high school senior photography, child photography or family photography in the Atlantaarea and surrounding cities.

Learn more about Atlantawedding photography
 

No comments:

Post a Comment