Monday, February 4, 2013

Ponder it...

Sometimes struggling to understand everything and the "meaning" of everything is exhausting. Bad habits, die hard. It's only in choosing to let everything go that I find myself some peace. Some situations or things are not meant to be understood. Some day when my fingers are wrinkled with age, the way they get after a long shower, I'll write a book about it.

For now I will simply leave the Internet universe with this quote that I love:

“The day I understood everything, was the day I stopped trying to figure everything out. The day I knew peace was the day I let everything go.” ― C. JoyBell C.


On our road trip this passed summer, we stopped off at Penn's Cave, one of the worlds many magical places. These flowers were in the garden outside, they were beautiful, although they seam a bit melancholy like..

No comments:

Post a Comment