Tuesday, July 16, 2013

When I grow up, I want to be my daughter...

She's everything I want to be...

Kind, considerate, generous, compassionate, pure, sweet, funny, athletic, strong, loyal, faithful, full of wisdom, loving, affectionate and has an unwavering faith in Christ.

Brianna is all these things and more.

She amazes me with every serious conversation we have about Jesus, life and situations.  She's beyond her years and I know that she is blessed because God uses her in so many times to reach me and teach me.

Most people would think that I'd be crazy to seek wisdom from a 9 year old but I'm starting to see and understand that as we become adults we completely over complicate everything and sometimes God's just trying to reach us in small and simple ways. We don't notice because the majority of us want control of things that we can't control.

Brianna's not perfect, she has her moments just like any other 9 year old but the thing that I love most about her right now is that she is totally uncomplicated and free to just be who she is.

I love being a mom to Brianna because she inspires me to be a better me.  It's so hard to believe it's already been 9 years.  Happy birthday to the best daughter and sister in the world!

 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment