Friday, December 6, 2013

The beauty that is fall: Family Photo Session

Family Photo Session
Near Vickery Creek


Sessions have been awesome this month. Fall is one of my favorite seasons.  Georgia becomes a vivid colorful painting on canvas, portraying the landscape of once green trees turning into beautiful red, yellow, and various shades of orange. It's living art.   My breath is taken away every time I turn a bend in a road and see the beauty that is fall. 

I take drives, whenever I have the time, to find new locations for photography and this location was just perfect. I'm certain that hundreds of people pass this place several times a week and never notice it for the gem that it really is.

Fortunate for me, I was able to contact the nice, gracious owners of the property and was given permission to utilize the site for a family session.  It warmed my heart greatly at their willingness to allow us to intrude for an hour for the sake of photography. I also learned a valuable lesson that you shouldn't be scared to ask a property owner for permission. I will caution you however, to always check the perimeter for unleased pitbulls - an encounter I expierienced the day before scoring this location.  Scaaaaaary!

I was so excited when Jane gave me a call to schedule their family photo session. Ray and I have known Jane and Troy for a while now but have missed out on seeing them as often as we used to. After I left the session I realized how blessed we've been to know them and I was elated at the opportunity of being able to photograph them and their beautiful sweet family.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment