Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lake Lanier Photoshoot with Wonderful Friends

I love Georgia! You would think that after 15 years I would know every awesome place for photographs but I find myself being pleasantly surprised when someone introduces me to a new area.  This was the case when Hillary contacted me to photograph her family.  At the south pool side of Lake Lanier you can find a hidden gem of sorts tucked away in a place you would never expect to take pictures. 

I love this family! Kylie and Corinne are in my Girl Scout troop and they both encompass such love and tenderness.  I wish I could say that I got along with my sister the way that Kylie gets along with her younger sister Corinne.  They are so gentle and playful with each other and so considerate to one another.It's evident that they have great parents in Paul and Hillary. I loved seeing the interaction between them and their beautiful daughters. 

Thanks Paul and Hillary again for letting me photograph you all, it brings me great joy to share my time with great people!










atlanta wedding photographer
Enjoy this Atlanta wedding photography provided by Christina Juleson with Captured Essence Photography in Atlanta metro area.

Christina Juleson is anything but your average Atlanta wedding photographer.Each wedding is treated with the utmost care and creativity not found with other Atlanta wedding photography studios. Your wedding day is carefully crafted to offer one of a kind unique photography in the Atlanta area.

This is Atlanta wedding photography at its best.Christina Juleson with Captured Essence Photography is based in Alpharetta Georgia within the Atlanta metro area.Offering wedding coverage in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Cumming, Roswell, Lawrenceville, Athens, Macon and in all the following states: Michigan, Tennessee, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Kentucky and Texas. Call for more information if your wedding is in a different destination than those listed.

Christina Juleson with Captured Essence Photography does provide additional photography service other than wedding photography.Please consider our studio for high school senior photography, child photography or family photography in the Atlanta area and surrounding cities.

Learn more about Atlantawedding photography

No comments:

Post a Comment